Friday, August 29, 2008

1st assignment

I decided to do Thailand (ราชอาณาจักรไทย; isn't this language so cool?).


Why?

1st of all, I love Thai food. I eat Tom Yum Koong every time I catch cold.
I love watching muay thai. I personally think that the techniques and postures are art already.
I have never been to Thailand, but I always see beautiful pictures of scenery.
On top on those, I have friends from Thailand, so it was easier for me to do research.


three words:

Adventurous

Artsy

Cultural.

Tag-line....
hmmmm.. still thinking about it.



Places that I'm looking at :

Pattaya,

night life in pattaya <3

Chang Island,

Wat Phra Keaw ( emerald temple in Bangkok)



Wat Pho


this is a budda from Wat Pho temple.



I wish i could post more pictures, but I need to go work rite now so maybe later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing your ideas.
great research

joe

Carlos Gonzalez said...

nice images!
i want to go to thailand already.
carlos

jay.rad said...

The first picture you posted up was full of lights. It looks amazing. I can see your logos being very colorful.

Jahaira

Legoman said...

Hey, that is quite a thorough description. Very concise.