Your firt poster is intersting... I like the consitent placement of the logo and the flow of the imagery. I'm interested to see how it will appear when you make it digitally. I beleive, if you chose right images that combines the three, you will have a successful set.
the thai patterns you showed me in class are beautiful elements to include. so version #1 can work, but if the pattern is complex, perhaps selecting less complex imagery
I like the patterns you used in the first set of posters. Since you have such a great, powerful logo, it's would be awesome to use it an a pattern like that. I also like the second set, how some of the elements pop out of the poster. But, I just wonder if that's really practical. I think the reason we don't usually see posters like that is because they would be too fragile. But it's a good idea!
4 comments:
Your firt poster is intersting... I like the consitent placement of the logo and the flow of the imagery. I'm interested to see how it will appear when you make it digitally. I beleive, if you chose right images that combines the three, you will have a successful set.
the thai patterns you showed me in class are beautiful elements to include. so version #1 can work, but if the pattern is complex, perhaps selecting less complex imagery
joe
I like the first set because I like the idea of the Thai patterns working with the photographs. I think it will give it a nice feel.
I like the patterns you used in the first set of posters. Since you have such a great, powerful logo, it's would be awesome to use it an a pattern like that. I also like the second set, how some of the elements pop out of the poster. But, I just wonder if that's really practical. I think the reason we don't usually see posters like that is because they would be too fragile. But it's a good idea!
Amanda
Post a Comment