
Obviously, I'm not done yet....
first one is Pattaya beach and temple.
second Ko Chang. the famous waterfall
third emerald temple in Bangkok.
I'm still thinking about the background and the color...
I like the pattern but it look crappy.. ??
I really don't know what to do with the background.
if anyone could give me idea that would be great.

2 comments:
feels a little flat overall and I really like the istock photo watermark (sarcasm)
this actually has a lot of potential, lets spend more time on it.
once you are done apply an overall texture to give it the idea of it being printed or screened on a surface. its overly too clean.
feels bottom heavy too. what will be going on the top portion where all the negative space is. or will something go there?
ooo ooo! how if you actually screen each picture with the color of each poster? Like for example the emerald temple would be tinted orange...I just feel like the pictures are out of place. just my opinion. cool logos by the way.ok bye!
Post a Comment