Sunday, October 5, 2008

good and bad

good websites.

meomi cloud house
http://www.meomi.com/portfolio.html

I really like this website. not just because it's cute, but it's really fun to look at.
there are so many things to discover, yet it's user friendly since the navigation bar is pretty obvious and well organized.

Samurai Champloo

http://www.samuraichamploo.com/

this is a Japanese animation website. it is Hip-hop based samurai anime.
I think the website is just so cool. i like how things keep moving around everytime I click something. and also user friendly.

http://www.ecodazoo.com/


bad websites.

http://mohankrishna.com/v2/index.htm

portfolio website. The website is really cool and well design.
but i dont like the feeling when i realized that i dont have much control.
and also, i dont know where to look at.

http://www.facebook.com
I'm not sure about everyone.
but to me, it's sooooooooo hard to use.
there are so many things going on. and i dont even know how to add new fd.
I've been using this for 3, 4 month already, but i only know how to comment and send msg.

2 comments:

His Majesty the Reverend said...

Obviously ecodazoo is great, albeit not as deep as it seems at first. But it's probably a new form of those 'brochure' type websites, all it offers is information.

the mohankrishana[sp?] site is a cool idea, but I think it might be a bit hard to navigate. I have an idea for a simplified version of that.

LB said...

I absolutely adore the meomi site...so cute!

Lea