This is not final so don't comment me about type and icons. : )
I know it's wrong.



1st set: I just organized everything. put everything in the box that way it's more organized.
My biggest issue with facebook layout is that I don't know where to look at. there are so much things going on. so i just try to work on the part.
those two sets are almost same as the first set. I just changed the design of the box and
added advertisement thing on the right.



5 comments:
I think the top ones have a nice clean feel to them. And I like how it is simplified so you can figure out what is going on,
Lea
i agree the top ones are clean and nice. i also think the second set of sketches could work. (it's a little hard to tell from sketches) but the first set of sketches seem like they'd be a little more busy...
keep it up!
they are very clean... I am not a huge fan of the colors though...
check out mine if you get a chance, I posted them late, so please comment. - Asher
Still not sure on thembecause I don't know a whole lot about the original site, but tackling facebook seems like a big job. simplification is always good.
hmm
not much difference from the original. this is a tough site to redesign. think taking a drastic new approach in this project rather than a few steps from what they currently have. revolutionize their layout!
so go back to the drawing board on this and think of new ways people can interact with facebook.
Post a Comment