Sunday, October 19, 2008

Facebook layouts

this is a desktop facebook layouts.

and I don't know what misc means... so i just did whatever. hope it's fine.
it's still 6pages rite?

I spent so much time for this project, and I dont really wanna deal with facebook anymore.
so Please be kind to me if you are gonna comment mine. thank you




Home


You get to move things around. it's actually kinda fun.












Image









Inbox









Log in//sign up







Settings



Profile




6 comments:

LB said...

I like the customizable layout. Very cool. It looks easy to navigate.

Lea

Asher Hunt said...

I like this. there is a lot of negative space in some of the lay outs. do you plan on filling this in? - Asher

Anonymous said...

well as joe suggestion that you have put in to motion.you had create magnificent change that well accumulate a very unique design that eventually put to good used. great job!

yor

His Majesty the Reverend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
His Majesty the Reverend said...

I really like the tab idea. The main navigation bar, it needs lines seperating the options ie. Home, Profile, etc...

It looks like two of the tabs on the right [inbox section] need words in the blue tab section. [nit-picking, I apologize]

I really like the idea that you get to move the boxes around, if we're going to play with that idea, maybe we can size them too. So the user can really organize themselves...

One more, maybe add a slight drop shadow on the movable tabs..

Otherwise, I do like the way it's going.

About Me: said...

overall i like the changes you made... you movable boxes are pretty cool. be careful with menu items and titles getting too close to the edges of tabs (also goes for the sub-nav items in the footer). i'd also probably lessen the gradient on the menu bars and tabs, only because the rest of the site has a more flat look to it and the heavy gradients seem a little out of place.

overall i like where its going. the log-in page if very clean. i like it!