I finally finished it!! :)
I tried to keep the feelings of adventurous, Artsy and cultural.Okay, the first logos are based on orchid leave shape (although it's hard to see now)
the main logo is based on Garuda, which is the symbol of Thai monarchs. (half man/half bird)
I know i have to simplify it, but i really wanted to draw the Thai patterns because it's artsy <3
the type face will be Calisto Mt.
the colors are red, blue and white (Thai flag color!!)
Pattaya-the place where people can enjoy beach and night life in the city.
Ko Chang Island- well,,, THE ISLAND. where you can enjoy the beach, sports, spa and more.
Bang kok- emerald temple...
the main logo is Orchid. (another symbol of Thailand)
I just wanted to create different feelings from 1st one.
so this is "Tropical resort" type logos.
the Bangkok logo is based on this... ( I just couldn't draw) it's just gonna be outlines and simple details.
This is more like animation logos.
TYPE is Bradley Hand ITC.
main logo is the Thai dancer.
to make it lil more interesting. Temple (Bangkok) is tilted.
DONE!!
I personally like the first sketch. it's more interesting.
but I also think that second one is more attractive since people these days just wanna escape from the city to go to "ZEN" place.
or is it just me??
Feedback plz!





5 comments:
I agree. I really like the first one. Definitely more interesting... But since the Thai culture uses such great rich colors, I think you should tap into that, and stay away from red while and blue... it seems like every flag has red white and blue. Purple, Green and Gold would be so different and make your logos (and applications) really stick out, don't you think? That's just what I think. Good job!
Amanda
I agree, I like the first set the best.
Lea
I agree with Amanda. The first set is your most complete idea. I like the detail in your main logo "Garuda." The other logos are good as well, but I think they all have the danger of being too detailed for a logo. I look forward to seeing your next step.
warren-
i will have to agree with everyone too. The first one conveys the most about the country. I do like the simplicity of the other two though. The first set is really good but some of them are complex. Overall they are good!
mika,
there is something about the way you illustrated the dragon where i can see all the icons created in a similar way.
amanda makes great comments about color.
Post a Comment